Five exposure sites across Orange have been identified as the region prepares to battle the fallout from a positive COVID-19 case in the city.
The NSW Government is having crisis meetings in Sydney on Tuesday evening to determine if further restrictions are required in Orange.
A worker from the Nestle Factory in Blayney tested positive for the virus on Tuesday, and it's been revealed that worked stopped at a number of sites on Friday, July 16 and Saturday, July 17 in Orange.
NSW Health says anyone who has attended the following locations is deemed a close contact and must get tested and isolate for 14 days, regardless of the result, and call 1800 943 553 unless they have already been contacted by NSW Health:
- Orange, EG Fuelco Australia, 1 Hanrahan Place: Saturday 17 July, 5.45pm-6pm
- Orange, Officeworks Orange, 179/181 Byng Street: Saturday 17 July, 4.35pm-5.05pm
- Orange, Woolworths, North Orange Shopping Centre, 9 Telopea Way: Friday 16 July 3pm-3.30pm; Saturday, 1.20pm-1.50pm
- Orange, Pizza Hut, 33 Bathurst Road: Saturday 17 July, 4.55pm-5.05pm
- Orange, CTC Orange, North Orange Shopping Centre, Shop 8, 9 Telopea Way: Saturday 17 July, 1.50pm-2pm
More than two dozen of the latest 78 NSW COVID cases were active in the community while infectious, the premier revealed on Tuesday.
DRIVE-THRU TESTING CLINIC LOCATIONS
- Location: Mountain Straight, Mount Panorama open from 8am to 4pm, daily.
- Location: Orange Showground open from 8am to 4pm, daily.
- Location: Parkes Showground (enter via Victoria Street) open from 8am to 4pm, through to Friday.
- Location: Blayney Showground (enter via Marshall's Lane main gate) open from 8am to 4pm, through to Friday.
- Location: The old Molong Train Station, open from 8am to 4pm, through to Friday.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content:
HAVE YOUR SAY
- Send us a letter to the editor using the form below ...