A commercial, and former residential premises, in the centre of Orange has just been sold for $1.75 million.
One Agency real estate licensee Ash Brown said it had been bought by an undisclosed Orange company.
"It's a successful local business that is expanding," he said.
Mr Brown said the new owners were planning on moving into the building in the next few months.
"I believe it will be early next year," he said.
"I think there's some logistics that have to be looked at for the existing owners and the future owners.
"They are looking at how to do it and felt they should let Christmas come and go [before they move in]," he said.
Mr Brown, who is also the president of the Orange Business Chamber, said it was good news and a sign Orange business was healthy at present.
"It's another little [indication] to how Orange is performing at the moment."
The property was listed as having 13 bedrooms, two bathrooms and 12 parking spaces, including six undercover parking spots.
Apart from being a residence the site has also housed the former Tradition restaurant and been home to real estate agents' offices.
The NSW Valuer General property sales report records there have been four other property sales in Sale Street in the past 12 months.
CITY'S TOP SELLERS
Million dollar residential properties sold in the Orange CBD include:
- 21 Summer Street, $1.6 million, LJ Hooker
- 27 Byng Street, $1.5 million, McCormack Barber
- 78 Byng Street, $1.46 million, McCormack Barber
- 14 Kite Street, 1.45 million, LJ Hooker
- 26 Kite Street, $1.4 million, LJ Hooker
- 177 Anson Street, 1.39 million, One Agency Orange
- 151 Hill Street, $1.3 million, McCormack Barber
- 15 Sale Street, $1.29 million, Benchmark Rural and Lifestyle
- 72 Byng Street, $1.27 million, McCormack Barber
- 175 Anson Street, $1.25 million, McCormack Barber
- 3 Clinton Street, $1.225 million, LJ Hooker/McCormack Barber
- 40 Clinton Street, $1.2 million, Williams Machin
- 36 Hill Street, $1.1 million, Blowes Real Estate
- 41 Byng Street, $1.03 million, McCormack Barber
- 62 Byng Street, $1.02 million, Townsend Real Estate
- 52 Kite Street, $1 million, LJ Hooker.
DO YOU WANT MORE ORANGE NEWS?
- Receive our free newsletters delivered to your inbox, as well as breaking news alerts. Sign up below ...