Firefighters responded to three suspicious fires early on Saturday morning including a burning power pole, a car fire and a tree on fire.
About 3.48am a crew from Fire and Rescue NSW was called to extinguish a burning power pole in William Street.
Energy had to be isolated and the crew took about one-and-a-half hours to extinguish the fire to the burning pole.
- READ MORE:BURNING ISSUE, PART I | Police reveal who is fuelling the car fires in our streets
- READ MORE: THE BURNING ISSUE, PART II | 'S#!t-scared': The awful toll on victims of car fires
- READ MORE:THE BURNING ISSUE, PART III | Car insurance premiums at risk of rising | Photos
- READ MORE:THE BURNING ISSUE, PART IV | 'Frustrated': On the front line of car fires | Photos
- READ MORE:THE BURNING ISSUE, PART V | Government doesn't commit to extra police | Photos, map
Then at 5.43am the crew responded to a tree fire in Endsleigh Avenue and was able to put out the fire in about 15 minutes.
At 6.23am the firefighters were called to Lone Pine Avenue where a dual-cab ute was on fire.
It took the Orange Fire and Rescue NSW crew about 20 to 30 minutes to extinguish the fire.
DO YOU WANT MORE ORANGE NEWS?
- Receive our free newsletters delivered to your inbox, as well as breaking news alerts. Sign up below ...