When and where the Anzac Day marches and services in Orange will be held ...
- 5am: Assemble at the Memorial Hall in Anson Street. 5.15am: Dawn march. 5.30am: Dawn service at the Cenotaph in Robertson Park. 6am: Public breakfast at the Country Women’s Association Hall in Robertson Park; services personnel and carers breakfast at Orange Ex-Services’ Club.
COMMEMORATING THE FALLEN
- 8.15am: Assemble at St Joseph’s Church on the corner of Byng and Hill streets. 8.30am: Anzac mass. 9am: Holy communion at Holy Trinity Church in Anson Street.
PILGRIMAGE TO CEMETERY AND LONE PINE
- 8.15am: Vehicles leave Memorial Hall in Anson Street and assemble at the corner of Lone Pine Avenue and the Mitchell Highway.
- 10am: Assemble at the Memorial Hall in Anson Street. 10.15am: March via Byng, Sale, Summer and McNamara streets to the Cenotaph in Robertson Park.
CEREMONY OF COMMEMORATION
- 11am: At the Cenotaph in Robertson Park.
ANZAC DAY LUNCHEON
- 12.30pm: Free lunch for services personnel and carers in the Coral Sea Room at Orange Ex-Services’ Club.
- 5.45pm: Assemble on the path to the east of the Cenotaph in Robertson Park.