Battery and jumper cables stolen from parked car in Orange
- Between Sunday, January 8 and Monday, January 9, a car battery and jumper cables were stolen from a parked car at Pimpala Place.
- A 33-year-old woman has been charged with malicious damage on Wednesday, January 11 after throwing a brick at a car in a domestic violence related incident. She will face Orange Local Court on March 13.
- Officers from Canobolas Local Area Command are investigating a car stolen from Matthews Avenue. The car was taken between 8pm on Sunday, January 8 and 5am on Monday, January 9. The car was later recovered from McNamara Street.
- A car parked on Bathurst Road was broken into between 6.30pm and 7pm on Sunday, January 8, a mobile phone was taken from the car.
- A window was smashed on a property at Sir Neville Howes Place between 9pm on Saturday Janaury 7 and 12pm on Sunday January 8.
- A silver Subaru was parked on Phillip Street and police are calling for information from potential witnesses after it was damaged between 9.15am and 10am on Sunday, Janaury 8.
- Tools have been stolen from a shed on Clergate Road between 7pm on Tuesday, January 3 and 11am on Saturday, January 7.
- A 53-year-old man was charged with resisting and assaulting police in their execution of their duty on Sunday, January 8. Police say the man was walking down Forest Road in Spring Hill when they stopped to speak to the man. Officers say the man struck out at them with his elbow and resisted after he was informed he was under arrest.
Tablet - Narrow
Tablet - Wide