Nominations are open for the 2021 Orange Business Awards that will be held later this year.
Orange Business Chamber president Jack Evans said the process has changed this year.
Last year's event could not be held due to COVID-19 so people who submitted for the 2020 business awards will need to nominate again.
Nominations will be open until May 21 and Mr Evans said from the nominations, a maximum of three finalists will be selected per category and announced at a finalists night in July.
The selected finalists will be invited to attend the Orange Business Awards night at the Hotel Canobolas on August 20.
Mr Evans said the winner of certain categories will also be eligible to compete in the Business NSW Regional Business awards later in the year.
People can nominate businesses for:
- Excellence in Innovation
- Outstanding Employer of Choice
- Excellence in Retail
- Excellence in Hospitality
- Excellence in Personal Services
- Excellence in Professional Services
- Excellence in Trade and Construction
- Excellence in Tourism
- Outstanding Employee Any Age
- Outstanding Young Business Leader 35 and Under
- Outstanding Business Leader 36 and Over
- Outstanding Community Group
For more information on how to nominate contact the Orange business Chamber at email@example.com or visit www.orangechamber.com.au.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content:
DO YOU WANT MORE ORANGE NEWS?
- Receive our free newsletters delivered to your inbox, as well as breaking news alerts. Sign up below ...