Derby day is just around the corner.
Can Orange City notch up the club's first top grade win over Emus in over a dozen starts, or will Emus continue their derby domination?
Both Emus and the Lions have named their First XVs for the long-awaited clash at Endeavour Oval on Saturday.
- WESTFUND FERGUSON CUP: City and Emus will look to reverse their round two results
The undefeated Greens head into their first home game of the new season on the back of big wins over Forbes and then premiers Bathurst, and on Saturday will trot out Nathan Potts in the centres for the first time in 2020.
The son of Emus legend Geoff, Nathan is the 2019 Group 10 player of the year and has made the switch to rugby thanks to the league season being shut down by COVID-19.
- ORANGE EMUS: 1 Nas Havealeta, 2 Charlie Henley, 3 Archie Hall, 4 Nick Hughes-Clapp, 5 Simon Badgery, 6 Harry Hamilton, 7 Sam Greatbatch, 8 Scotty McLean, 9 Sam Green, 10 Carter Hirini, 11 Tom Blimka, 12 Nathan Potts, 13 Lachie Harris, 14 Harry Cummins, 15 Jamil Khalfan. COACH: Pete Bromley.
Meanwhile the visiting Lions went within a whisker of recording a first-up win over an impressive Roos up at Pride Park.
- TALKING POINTS: What we learned out of CWRU's second round
The Lions have made a few changes though, notably the return of co-captain Josh Tremain in the frontrow, while 2017 Dave Scott medalist Tom Satterthwaite will debut for the Lions on the wing, the try-scoring machine also making a long-awaited comeback to the field having sat out of Orange CYMS' 2019 Group 10 campaign injured.
Harry Taberner also comes on to the side of the scrum.
- ORANGE CITY: 1 Harry Cooper, 2 Darcy Holmes, 3 Josh Tremain (captain), 4 Kieran Bonin, 5 Tom Fenton, 6 Duncan Young (captain), 7 Harry Taberner, 8, AJ McNiven, 9 Tom Nell, 10 Keegan Harding, 11 Tom Satterthwaite, 12 Rakai Tuheke, 13 Joe Lasagavibau, 14 Eman Rodriquez, 15 Steve Widders. COACH: Viv Paasi
DO YOU WANT MORE ORANGE SPORT?
- Receive our free newsletters delivered to your inbox, as well as breaking news alerts. Sign up below ...