After the worst few months for tourism and hospitality in living memory, the industry is slowly waking from its slumber ahead of restrictions loosening from Monday.
Restaurants, pubs, bars and cafes all across the city are preparing to open back up, while hoteliers and accommodation providers are now nearly full-up ahead of regional travel being allowed over the long weekend.
The Central Western Daily has put together a list of the places open - get in contact if you have more places to add.
Up to 50 people are allowed to dine-in as long as there's enough space.
Vijay Bohra, owner and manager of Hotel Orange and Overlander Indian Restaurant, said it was a thrill to be able to have people back in.
"It is exciting, we're quite excited," he said.
"It's a really positive step to be loosening restrictions, it's a good step for businesses and hopefully they continue to loosen them."
Orange360 chair Peter Robson said while it had been a tough few months, it would now be a scramble to find a table for tourists and locals alike, but it was a positive sign.
"I've been absolutely impressed by the resilience of this local economy, it's amazing," he said.
Orange Ex-Services' Club
- Open from Monday, bookings required - call 6362 2666
- Open from Wednesday, bookings required - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open from Tuesday, bookings requires - call 6360 0164 or head to the website.
- Open from Friday, open on Friday and Saturday nights only, bookings required - call 6362 7799 or visit the website.
- Open from Monday, bookings recommended - call 6362 4995 or head the Facebook page
- Open from Monday, no bookings required.
Waratah Sports Club
- Open from Monday, bookings required - call 6362 8773 or message the Facebook page.
Royal Hotel Orange
- Open from Monday, bookings required - call 6362 1855
Charred Bar and Grill
- Open from Tuesday, open on Tuesday to Saturday, bookings required at www.charred.com.au/book-now.
- Open from Monday for dine-in, bookings required - call 6362 1600 or head to the website.
Great Western Hotel
- Open from Monday for dine-in, bookings required - call 6362 4055
174 Bar and Restaurant
- Open from: Monday, no bookings required
The Blind Pig
- Open from Monday, bookings required - 0455 252 536
- Open from Tuesday, bookings recommended - call 0478 759 050
Railway Hotel Spring Hill
- Open from Monday, bookings required Wednesday through to Sunday
The Peacock Room at The Oriana
- Open for dinner 5 nights a week, Tuesday to Saturday, bookings essential at http://www.orianaorange.com/the-peacock-room or call 6362 3066
- We are open 7 days a week 7am - 3pm including public holidays. Dine in and takeaway
Many places in Millthorpe, Blayney and Carcoar are also open for business, with the Exchange Hotel in Blayney, Royal Hotel in Mandurama, Railway Hotel in Millthorpe and Royal Hotel in Carcoar all open for dine-in.
Many places not listed are still doing takeaway, and some didn't respond to queries about opening hours before our deadline. If you have a business you'd like added to our list, email email@example.com.
HAVE YOUR SAY
- Send us a letter to the editor using the form below ...