Organisers of A Day on the Green have advised attendees to expect traffic delays on The Escort Way this Saturday.
Motorists are advised of reduced speed limits on the road into Heifer Station, with waits expected between 3-6pm and following Jimmy Barnes final banger, at approximately 10pm.
Promoters, Roundhouse Entertainment suggested utilising the Orange bus shuttles if a desi-driver may be an issue, as there was the potential of drug and alcohol testing when arriving and leaving the venue.
Shuttle services to Heifer Station start at 3pm and run every 10 minutes until 7pm.
The return bus shuttle services from Heifer Station start at 8:30pm.
Tickets will be available for the bus at each of the pick up points. There will also be parking available at all pick up points.
- $12 return per person, purchased prior.
- $10 each way if purchased on the day.
PICK UP POINTS:
- Orange Showground, corner Leeds Parade & Margaret Street
- Orange Visitor Centre, Byng Street
- Orange High School, Woodward Street
- Forbes Road, opposite Sieben Drive
- READ ALSO: AUSTRALIA DAY 2020 | Social snaps from this year's ceremony at Cook Park
Bus shuttles can be purchased online via Buslines Group.
LIMITED PAID PARKING:
There is limited parking available on site at Heifer Station Wines and a $30 parking pass must be purchased prior to the event via Ticketmaster.
No parking will be permitted on surrounding streets near the venue.
DROP OFF & PICK UP:
To avoid road congestion friends and family are advised to drop off attendees at one of the Orange Bus shuttle pick up points.
The drop off and pickup area at the venue is limited to patrons with mobility issues and must be done in the dedicated area within the venue. Drop off and pick up on the highway is prohibited.
No pedestrian foot traffic will be allowed to leave the venue. Those being picked up must be collected from the drop off and pick up zone inside the venue.
- 4pm - Gates Open
- 4.15pm - Josh Maynard
- 5.15pm - Magic Dirt
- 6.30pm - Birds Of Tokyo
- 8pm - Cold Chisel
DO YOU WANT MORE ORANGE NEWS?
- Receive our free newsletters delivered to your inbox, as well as breaking news alerts. Sign up below ...