An Asian milk-tea chain and a prominent Orange Vietnamese food business are the latest additions to the array of stores planned for the former Myer site and the Orange City Centre.
Development applications for the two shops have been submitted to Orange City Council.
The Alley-Lujiaoxiang, which currently has franchises in Sydney and Melbourne, is coming to Orange.
The DA for the site proposes a kiosk-style tea cafe outside the Big W retail store in the existing Orange City Centre area.
The company's website said they sell a range of tea-based drinks including the Lulu (fruit based), Brown Sugar Deerioca (milk and lattes), Fresh Milk (lattes) and original brewed teas.
The drinks are popular with young people in the capital cities.
There are four stores in Sydney at present, in the city, Parramatta, Cabramatta and Bankstown.
Meanwhile the Trang Hue Vietnamese food business in Summer Street is to expand.
A DA has been lodged for a fast food outlet in the old Myer site.
Owner Trang Le said she hoped to convert her existing cafe into a restaurant and would seek a liquor licence.
"It's a big step for me to jump," she said.
Ms Le said Trang Hue would sell fast food in the new store in the Myer site.
The complex is expected to open in November.
It is understood about 18 stores have so far sought DAs to move into the shopping centre.
They follow others including Bonds and Sportsgirl.
- Leaf Café - cafe
- Sportscraft - women's wear on the Summer Street frontage
- Noiva Massage and Beauty
- Sportsgirl - women's wear
- Laser Clinics Australia
- Lone Star - rib house on Post Office Lane
- Majestic car wash in the existing car park
- Best & Less - family clothing
- Bay Audio - hearing aid technology
- Orange Health Food - health foods
- Bonds - clothing
- Angus & Coote - jewellery Summer Street frontage
- Yoshi Sushi - sushi café in Post Office Lane
- Noodle Time - food court tenant
- Indian Delight - food court
- Little Snack Shack - food court
- Barber Industries - men's hairdresser
- Laurie Claire - women's clothing.
DO YOU WANT MORE ORANGE NEWS?
- Receive our free newsletters delivered to your inbox, as well as breaking news alerts. Sign up below ...