BONDS is the latest clothing store set to be added to Orange City Centre as renovations to the old Dalton Brothers store continue.
An extra set of development applications has been lodged with Orange City Council for seven shop fitouts at the site Myer used to call home.
Bonds and health food store Orange Health Foods would fill two of the internal tenancies, while jewellery store Angus & Coote and sandwich bar Little Snack Shack would move from their existing tenancies in the older part of the centre.
Yoshi Sushi cafe would open in Post Office Lane behind Lone Star, while Noodle Time and Indian Delight would join the food court, pending approval.
Mayor Reg Kidd was pleased to see businesses taking up space at the shopping centre.
"I know the people of Orange are looking forward to seeing the new upgraded shopping centre in action," he said.
Full tenancy list
- Leaf Café
- Sportscraft - women's wear on the Summer Street frontage
- Noiva Massage and Beauty
- Sportsgirl - women's wear
- Laser Clinics Australia
- Lone Star - rib house on Post Office Lane
- Majestic car wash in the existing car park
- Best & Less - family clothing
- Bay Audio - hearing aid technology
- Orange Health Food - health foods
- Bonds - clothing
- Angus & Coote - jewellery on the Summer Street frontage
- Yoshi Sushi - sushi café in Post Office Lane
- Noodle Time - food court tenant
- Indian Delight - food court
- Little Snack Shack - food court
DO YOU WANT MORE ORANGE NEWS?
Receive our free newsletters delivered to your inbox, as well as breaking news alerts. Sign up below ...