About 10 projects in the Cabonne Shire Council area are hoping to share in $260,000 state government funding for community projects.
Projects seeking your vote in the region include a planned major statue of Banjo Paterson on the entrance to Yeoval plus light towers and upgrades for sporting facilities throughout the region.
You can vote online at the My Community Project webpage or visit any Service NSW centre until August 15.
Voting opened on Monday July 15 however online voting was suspended for several hours the next day due to computer problems.
A spokesman for Treasurer Dominic Perrottet said the webpage did not crash due to high demand instead it was due to a "slight glitch."
THE PROJECTS INCLUDE:
- Cabonne Council. Lighting upgrade Dr Ross Memorial Recreation Ground Molong $200,000. Reduce six poles to four with more efficient LED energy system.
- Eugowra Rugby League Football Club. Lighting for community oval, $150,000. Provide an upgrade of lighting at oval.
- Canowindra Showground, Racecourse Land Managers. Community display shed $200,000. A new shed to replace existing two buildings.
- Banjo Paterson...more than a Poet. Major Banjo Paterson sculpture $104,862. The erection of a large bronze sculpture of Banjo Paterson on the main road into Yeoval.
- Cudal & District Pony Club Inc. Multi-purpose covered sand arena facility $187,000. To provide a multi-purpose sand arena for the local community, to provide a safe, fun and practical area to ride.
- Cabonne Council. Lighting up Tom Clyburn Oval $200,000. Installation of light towers at the Canowindra sporting complex.
- Cabonne Council. Cudal Community Hall Air Conditioning Project $40,077. Reverse cycle air conditioning for the Cudal Community Hall.
- Canowindra Public School P&C Association. Cricket net upgrade at Canowindra Public School $38,280. To upgrade rusted old cricket nets at Canowindra Public School.
- Cudal Public School. Let's Imagine, Play and Connect at Cudal Public School $119,804. Creation of a space where children can connect and communicate through cooperative and imaginative play.
- Yeoval & District Progress Association Inc. Improving acoustics, lighting, comfort in Community Hall $151,690. Installing acoustic panelling, stage lighting, reverse cycle airconditioning and public address system.
- READ MORE Fifteen sheep dead following dog attack at Mullion Creek
- READ MORE Orange's Groundstone Cafe to host CSU lecture on mass fish deaths
DO YOU WANT MORE ORANGE NEWS?
- Receive our free newsletters delivered to your inbox, as well as breaking news alerts. Sign up below ...