Woodbridge Cup's representative sides are hitting the road on Saturday, taking on Group Six development outfits at Loseby Park, Bowral.
Cup selectors have named two sides, an under 18s men team and an under 19s league tag squad to take on their southern rivals.
Youth league competition leaders and defending premiers Manildra supply six members of the Woodbridge Cup under 19s side, while four Rhinos girls will make the trip as part of the Cup league tag side, with Western Division gun Molly Hoswell lining up at fullback.
- READ MORE: AT THE END OF THE DAY | The Cargo battler putting Cameron Smith's record to shame
- READ MORE: Orange Barbarians coaches Mitch Britt and Britt Carey-Speirs highlight New Era Cup gamebreakers
- READ MORE: Manildra is out of form and Molong has jumped up to second as the Woodbridge Cup race heats up
The league tag will kick-off at 1pm while the juniors game starts at 2pm on Saturday.
In regular Woodbridge Cup action also on Saturday, Cargo's season will go on the line when they host old rivals Canowindra Tigers.
The Tigers sit in fifth place on the ladder on 14 points and the Blue Heelers are a win back in seventh place on 12 points. Peak Hill is also in the running for the five, sitting on 14 points in sixth.
THE 2019 WOODBRIDGE CUP LADDER HEADING INTO ROUND 14:
A Tigers win would make leave Cargo four points adrift of finals contention and with four weeks left in the regular season after this week's round 14 action making up the different would pose a monumental task, particularly with the Roosters red-hot form set to continue when they host the luckless Eugowra on Sunday.
Trundle can all but secure the minor premiership on Sunday if they knock off second-placed Molong at Berryman Oval while Manildra will be looking to bounce back after two straight defeats when they host Condobolin.
Grenfell has the bye and will remain in the top four.
- LEAGUE TAG: 1 Molly Hoswell (Manildra), 2 Brooke Morgan (Trundle), 3 Amy Fulwood (Molong), 4 Zoe Gavin (Grenfell), 5 Jorja Lees (Molong), 6 Breanna Anderson (Grenfell), 7 Sarah Kirkness (Manildra), 8 Abbie Glynn (Manildra), 9 Chloe Madgwick (Grenfell), 10 Nickolle Kirby (Condobolin), 11 Caprhyse Lawler (Grenfell), 12 Esther Weatherall-McGrath (Condobolin), 13 Danielle Thompson (Condobolin), 14 Faith White (Grenfell), 15 Monique Morgan (Trundle), 16 Kiara Sullivan (Cargo), 17 Tamara Mulligan (Manildra); Coach: Josh Annis Brown
- UNDER 18s MEN: 1 Brodie Johnston (Molong), 2 Maxwell Boney (Cargo), 3 Saxon Southwell (Grenfell), 4 Lachlan Griffiths (Manildra), 5 Dallas Hammond (Cargo), 6 Lachlan Stevens (Grenfell), 7 Lewis Dean (Manildra), 8 Cody Whiting (Molong), 9 Cooper Townsend (Manildra), 10 Cameron Geddes (Molong), 11 Ben Sharpless (Manildra), 12 Nathan Wilson (Grenfell), 13 Jai Purdue (Grenfell); Bench: 14 Reid Cornellison (Manildra), 15 Bailey Shelton (Cargo), 16 Jack Gavin (Manildra), 17 Kyle Croaker (Grenfell); Coach: Scott Campbell; Trainers: Brock Campbell and Harry Pearce.