Tickets are now on sale for the fifth edition of Stars of Orange Dance for Cancer fundraiser on June 1.
From 9am Monday, the public can go online to purchase a platinum ticket for front rows seats at the Orange Function Centre for $125 or a general admission ticket for $100.
Participants and dance schools have had early access to the 840 tickets available, with 500 already selling out.
Stars of Orange will see the 11 individuals and groups team up with dance schools to make dance routines that will be performed at a gala night in June.
The performers will also conduct a variety of fundraising initiatives in the meantime, aiming to raise more money than their fellow competitors and, more importantly, bank valuable funds in the fight against cancer.
Tickets include a three-course dinner and entertainment, and are for sale online at www.123tix.com.au.
THE STARS HAVE ALIGNED …
Who will perform at the 2019 Stars of Orange Dance for Cancer:
- Mel Wightman - Prime7.
- Johneen Keen and David Chapman - Adrift Hair Salon.
- Naomi Avery and Mhairi McGregor - Nine.
- Steph’s Sass Squad: Justine Puata, Jenna Hattersley, Bree Kelly, Anna Sutton, Nicole Sugden, Michelle Armstrong, Jess Lees, Kim Swiatkiwsky, Chantelle Raso and Regan Puata.
- Mark Foley and Jen Griffiths.
- Lyle Davis, Jake Kelly, Matt Bollinger, Ky Harrison and Ben Tuimati - One Strength.
- Rebecca Ford and Jake Blimka - Orange Hawks Rugby League Club.
- Lauren and Emilie Lowe - Orange Health Service and Dudley Private Hospital.
- Michael Tandang - West Orange Motors.
- Kylie Winslade, Jacky Lyden, Tegan Dray, Dave Bell, Jake West, Jo Beeby, Gail Thorley, Jen McNabb, Cassie Coates and Dan Wait - Orange High School.
- Sarah-Jane Gilliver - Fringe – The Art of Hair.
DO YOU WANT MORE ORANGE NEWS?
- Receive our free newsletters delivered to your inbox, as well as breaking news alerts. Sign up below …