The Get ‘Em Onside Podcast will feature all Group 10 clubs throughout the pre-season, with an episode airing each Sunday afternoon in the lead-up to round one of the 2019 season.
- EPISODE ONE: Bathurst Panthers: Hewitt’s plan to ‘stick it to’ every side the premiers play in 2019
- EPISODE TWO: Orange CYMS: Less is more for new mentor stepping into the biggest boots in Group 10
- EPISODE THREE: Oberon Tigers: Black and golds plan on sticking together this winter
- EPISODE FOUR: Orange Hawks: Heta's two blues determined to build on the foundation laid during stunning 2018
EPISODE FIVE: Lithgow Workies
It's been a while since it's been seriously tough to win in Lithgow.
In the three seasons since 2015 when Workies made the Group 10 grand final, the trip east to the foot of the mountains just hasn't been as intimidating.
That will change this winter.
Workies have recruited a stack of old and new faces to lift the Lithgow club back up the 2019 ladder and, in turn, help Tony Luchetti Sportsground reclaim fortress status.
Graeme Osborne and prop Andrew Bain join the Get 'Em Onside Podcast this week to chat all things Lithgow and the 2019 Group 10 season.
Next week’s episode will feature the Blayney Bears.
DO YOU WANT MORE ORANGE SPORT?
- Receive our free newsletters delivered to your inbox, as well as breaking news alerts. Sign up below …