The message of ‘Farm Smarter’ as championed by AgTech company, AgriWebb seems to be gaining some serious traction in the agricultural world and in turn, revolutionising the way we manage our farms.
Agriwebb recently presented its farm management app, the AgriWebb NoteBook, to help farmers all across the country at the National Field Days held in Orange. They showed attendees the ways in which they could simplify their record keeping, make better data-drive decisions and in short farm smarter with their NoteBook.
The AgriWebb NoteBook is a farm management and record-keeping App, based around your farm map.
It is the only product on the market with 'drag and drop' technology and covers all records across the entire farm.
The AgriWebb NoteBook has 5 key features:
- Livestock action recording and tracking;
- Paddock treatment and crop recording;
- Task assignment and management;
- Inventory recording (feeds/chemicals/fertilisers);and
- Online Portal (allows online access to the data, reporting and analytics).
It seems the farmers of Australia are not the only ones taking notice of the work being done by the AgriWebb team.
This advertising feature is sponsored by the following businesses. Click the links to learn more:
In the past few months AgriWebb and it’s co-founders have said they were “honoured and excited” to receive a number of different tech and agricultural industry awards.
- Startup of the Year - Victoria – Iawards
- National Startup of the Year – Iawards
- People’s Choice Award – Tech 23 Conference
- CSIRO Data 61 Digital Disruption Award – Tech 23 Conference
- People’s Choice Award – Rabobank Foodbytes Farm2Fork Competition
- Merit Award Primary Industries – Iawards
With customers in every state in Australia, the NoteBook’s simple and easy to use nature seems to be a positive point of differentiation in the minds of Australian farmers, a sentiment Colin Geddes, an early adopter of the NoteBook certainly shares.
“Being easy to use and being intuitive means that its easy for me to learn but easy for dad to pick up and be able to use as well” says Mr. Geddes.
With their 10 man, in house, IT development team AgriWebb is confident in it’s ability to develop the NoteBook and adapt to changing industry wants, needs and regulations.
If you are interested in trying out the app and need more information visit www.agriwebb.com, call 03 8393 0698 or see AgriWebb across the social media platforms @agriwebb.