Looking for something to do this weekend in Orange, keep reading, there's lots on!
Friday, December 6:
* The 100km Art Show opens at Orange Regional Gallery at 6pm for a 6.30pm start. The exhibition features artists living within a 50km radius of Orange, the theme is sustainability - in practice, theory or subject matter. Free entry.
* Orange Regional Conservatorium's Christmas Cabaret is on at 7pm at Orange City Bowling Club. Event features Big Phatt Jazz Band and ORC Junior Jazz Band. Tickets $25 adult or $10 children from Conservatorium or Collins Booksellers.
* Cadia Valley Operations mine tour is on from 1pm to 3pm. Bookings essential on 6392 2342.
Saturday, December 7:
* The Salvos Toy Run is on with motorcycle or classic car owners invited to take part. Participants should meet at the Department of Primary Industries at 1.30pm for a 2pm departure. The ride will conclude at Robin Hood Hotel at 2.20pm.
* Orange Coin and Stamp Fair is on from 9am to 3pm at the Cultural Centre, Sale Street.
* 4 on the 4loor is on at the Victoria Hotel from 8.30pm. This month's line up includes Monique Orton, Samantha Jean, Tony Doyle, OMSK, Seedless Guava, Super Frankie and IO. Free entry.
* Live music by the Blue Suede Dudes at the Great Western Hotel from 8pm.
Sunday, December 8:
* Stepping Out Dance Factory will pay tribute to the greatest songs and artists of our era in their Thank you for the Music performance at 11am. They will also perform at 3pm in Happily Ever After on the same day. Both performances at Orange Civic Theatre. Call 6393 8111 to book.
* Christmas Cafe Barneys is on at St Barnabas Anglican Church from 5.30pm. Contemporary worship with a meal on offer. Entry by donation.
* Get your hands dirty at the inaugural Garlic Harvest Festival at Canobolas-Smith Winery on Boree Lane from 11am to 4pm. Lots of great food on offer along with wine and jazz. Families welcome, BYO picnic rug. Free entry
* Come along for a community tour day to see the latest developments in the Orange Waste Project during a guided tour. Buses will leave the Orange Civic Centre for a tour of the new facility at Ophir Road from 10 am. Call 1300 883 163 to book.
* Orange community markets are on at the Kmart car park from 8am to noon.
* An Antique Linen and Embroidery Display is on at Kenna Hall. Display includes antique embroidery, crochet, laces, linens, tatting, patchwork, tapestry, tablecloths and much more. Open 10am to 4pm Saturday, 10am to 3pm on Sunday. Entry $5.
* Come along to the Wentworth Mine open days from 10am to 2.30pm both days. See over 100 years of gold mining history at Lucknow's intact and prominent landmark. Entry is $2, children, students and pensioners are free.
* Santa Paws will be at Petbarn from 10am to 2pm this weekend to have a photo will your pet. All proceeds to go to the fundraising team of the Glow Worms at the 2014 Relay for Life. Barbecue in operation on the day. Petbarn is at corner of Lords Place and March Street.
* Richard Morecroft's photographic exhibition Vertical Landscape is on at Orange Regional Gallery. Free entry.
* Natures' Masterpieces oil on canvas painting exhibition by Helena McConochie is on at Duntryleague. Free entry.
* Passing by the tree, the skin of memory: Nathalie Hartog Gautier exhibition is on at Orange Regional Gallery. Free entry.
* The 100km Art Show is on at Orange Regional Gallery. The exhibition features artists living within a 50km radius of Orange, the theme is sustainability - in practice, theory or subject matter. Free entry.
* Sculptures in Spring exhibition is on at Jayes Gallery with works from Glenn Hoyle, Natalie Reid, Jaq Davies, Harrie Fasher, Jack Mann, Simon Reece and Hugh Oldham. Free entry.
* Something Special Christmas exhibition of more than 30 artworks from Jayes Gallery artists and guest artists are on show. Free entry.
* Orange Art Society's Christmas art exhibition is on at the Cultural Centre, off the Woolworths car park. Around 100 works on show. Open 10am to 3pm every day. Free entry.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.