A MAN will appear in Orange court later this month after refusing to submit to a roadside drug test on the weekend.
The 28-year-old man was charged with driving a motor vehicle while disqualified, driving an unregistered motor vehicle and refusing to submit to an oral fluid test.
Police say the man was driving a vehicle on Adina Crescent on Saturday when it was stopped by police, who asked him to submit to a roadside drug test.
He refused, and was arrested and issued with a court attendance notice.
He will appear before Orange Local Court on October 23.
In unrelated matters:
- A break and enter occurred on Angela Place between 11.45pm on Sunday and 8am on Monday. Entry was gained via a forced front door and a bicycle was taken.
- A vehicle was broken into on Hill Street between 6.30pm on Sunday and 8.30am on Monday. Entry was gained via an unlocked door and nothing was taken.
- A business was broken into on Peisley Street between 1230pm on Saturday and 7.50am on Monday. Entry was gained a smashed side door and nothing appears to have been taken.
- A break and enter occurred on Adina Crescent between 3pm and 4.55pm on Sunday. Entry was gained and a set of keys were taken.
- A 37-year-old woman was arrested in Orange in relation to an outstanding warrant on Saturday. The warrant relates to a breach of parole.
- A break and enter occurred on Robinson Street, Woodstock between 11am on Thursday and 6.30pm on Sunday. Entry was gained a side door and nothing was taken.