Orange police have charged two 16-year-old boys with larceny and one with entering a house with intent on April 17.
Police say the two boys entered a property on Lone Pine Avenue and stole a laptop.
The will face Orange Children’s Court on May 15 and May 22. In other matters;
- A government building on Byng Street was vandalised with graffiti and lights were smashed between midday on April 12 and 2pm on April 18.
- A 23-year-old woman has been charged with assault, intimidation and damaging property on April 18. Police say the woman threatened a 23-year-old male in a domestic violence related incident. The woman will face Orange Local Court on April 27.
- Police are investigating a swag stolen from the rear of a parked vehicle in Romano Drive between 10pm on April 17 and 7.45pm on April 18.
- A car’s front grille was removed on Elliot Close between 5pm on April 17 and 10.45am on April 18.
- A 23-year-old man was charged with stalking, intimidation, breaching an AVO and possessing a prohibited drug on April 17. Orange police say the man threatened a 19-year-old woman in a domestic violence related incident, and the man was found to be in possession of 0.9 grams of Cannabis. He will face Orange Local Court on April 27.
- Orange police charged a 17-year-old boy with assault and intimidation on April 17. Officers say the teenager assaulted a 15-year-old girl and intimidate a 42-year-old woman in a domestic violence related incident. He will face Orange Children’s Court on April 27.
Anyone with information can contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.