What’s happening in Orange today
- Orange Prostate Cancer Group meets at Orange Hospital, Forest Road (entry through the rear entrance to visit the radio therapy unit) from 6pm. Contact: 6365 1055.
- Call 0467 229 673 to book you place for tomorrow on the free door-to-door bus service to Foodcare.
- The Rotary Club of Orange meets every Monday at the Orange Ex-Services Club for dinner from 6pm. Contact: John Mills on 0429 323 464.
- PCYC kindergym school holiday classes at Orange City Centre from 11am to 1pm. Contact: 6361 3879.
- Kedumba Drawing Award exhibition and Roy Jackson: Retrospective exhibition at Orange Regional Gallery from 10am to 4pm. Contact: 6393 8136.
- If you’d like to see your event in the daily diary, email Emily Bennett at email@example.com.
Tablet - Narrow
Tablet - Wide