HAVE you got what it takes to crack the 2014 Orange Picnic Races McDonald’s Hot 100?
On Saturday, January 18 Central Western Daily staff will be setting up shop at Towac Park and photographing Orange's most stylish racegoers in their daring dresses and sharp suits.
The best of the bunch will be published in the newspaper on Monday, January 20, but that's only the start of the fun.
On Sunday - the day after the races - members of the public can head to our gallery at centralwesterndaily.com.au to vote for their favourite fashionista from the chosen 100.
The field will then be cut down to the most popular 20 on Friday, January 24, who will then battle it out in a new poll for the title of 2014 Orange Picnic Races McDonald’s hottest of the hot.
The winner will take home a $400 pre-paid credit card courtesy of Orange McDonald’s.
So what are you waiting for?
Dust off your best dress or get set to suit up and get your well-attired backside trackside for the Orange Picnic Races next Saturday.
2014 ORANGE PICNIC RACES MCDONALD'S HOT 100 KEY DATES:
- Saturday, January 18:Hot 100 photographed at the Orange Picnic Races at Towac Park.
- Sunday, January 19: Hot 100 unveiled in a gallery at centralwesterndaily.com.au and voting begins.
- Monday, January 20:Hot 100 printed in the Central Western Daily.
- Friday, January 24:Voting in the hot 100 stops at 12pm. A new gallery and poll featuring the Hot 20, made up of those entrants with the most votes, goes online at centralwesterndaily.com.au at 5pm.
- Monday, January 27: Voting in the Hot 20 stops at 12pm.
- Tuesday, January 28: 2014 Orange Picnic Races McDonald's Hot 100 winner announced in newspaper and at centralwesterndaily.com.au