Looking for something to do this weekend?
Saturday January 4
* Orange Coin and Stamp Fair is on at the Cultural Centre (off the Woolworths car park) from 9am to 4pm.
* 4 on the 4loor is on at the Victoria Hotel from 8.30pm. This gig will feature all new acts including Tolee (Haylee Gallagher and Tony Sparks), The Pegs from Gippsland, Victoria to play folk/country/blues, Stu Tyrrell and The Kerry Finegan Band will will make their world debut. Free entry.
* Skyz the Limit will perform at Orange Ex-Services' Club from 8pm in the Northcott Lounge.
Sunday January 5
* Pick your own berries at Huntley Berry Farm on from 10am to 3pm. The farm is located 13 kilometres south of Orange.
* Pick your own figs at Norland Fig Orchard from 8am to 6pm. The orchard is located at Borenore 17 kilometres west of Orange.
* Come along to the Wentworth Mine open day from 10am to 2.30pm both days. See more than 100 years of gold mining history at Lucknow's intact and prominent landmark. Entry is $2, children, students and pensioners are free.
* A display 20 Years in Fred's Footsteps is on at Orange City Library and features information about Professor Fred Hollows who made a difference to so many lives. The passionate ophthalmologist hoped to eradicate avoidable blindness and improve Indigenous health. Entry is free.
* The 100km Art Show is on at Orange Regional Gallery. The exhibition features artists living within a 50 kilometre radius of Orange, the theme is sustainability - in practice, theory or subject matter. Free entry.
* Richard Morecroft's photographic exhibition is on at Orange Regional Gallery. Free entry.
* Passing by the tree, the skin of memory: Nathalie Hartog Gautier exhibition is on at Orange Regional Gallery. Free entry.