Looking for something to do this weekend? Check out our What's On guide below.
Friday, December 13
* Ben Petit will perform at the Metro Hotel from 8pm. Free entry.
Saturday, December 14
* Students from Central West Performing Arts will dance at their end-of-year variety gala at 11am and 6pm at Orange Civic Theatre. Call 6393 8111 to book.
* Orange Region Farmers Market will be held at the Civic Square North Court from 8.30am to 12.30pm. The market will be held at the showground in wet weather.
* Toot toot! Come along for a miniature train ride at Matthews Park from 1pm to 5pm. Rides by gold coin donation to the Orange Society of Model Engineers. Enclosed shoes essential.
* The Cumnock Markets will be held at Crossroad Park from 9am to noon.
* Carols by Candlelight will be held at the Civic Square North Court from 7pm with entertainment from 7.30pm to 8.35pm. Grab your free song book and join in the fun, with a special visit by Santa. Performances by Orange Regional Conservatorium, Orange Mass Choir and City of Orange Brass Band. Free entry.
* Terry Lovetts Rock n' Roll disco and light show is on at the Victoria Hotel. 8.30pm. Free entry.
* Experience the Deep Purple sound when Stormbringer, the Australian Deep Purple Show hits the Hotel Orange from 9.30pm.
* Nexus Duo will perform in the Northcott Lounge at Orange Ex-Service's Club.
Sunday December 15
* Orange community markets will be held at Robertson Park from 8am to noon. There are more than 45 stalls with lots of great Christmas gifts and fresh Christmas trees available for purchase.
* A family carol service will be held at St Barnabas Anglican Church from 7pm. BYO rug and folding chair.
* 20 Years in Fred's Footsteps will be held at Orange City Library and features information about the man who made a difference to so many lives, Fred Hollows. The passionate ophthalmologist hoped to eradicate avoidable blindness and improve Indigenous health. Entry is free.
* The 100-kilometre Art Show is on display at Orange Regional Gallery. The exhibition features artists living within a 50km radius of Orange. The theme is sustainability - in practice, theory or subject matter. Free entry.
* Richard Morecroft's photographic exhibition Vertical Landscape is on display at Orange Regional Gallery. Free entry.
* Natures' Masterpieces, oil on canvas, an exhibition of paintings by by Helena McConochie is on display at Duntryleague. Free entry.
* Passing by the tree, the skin of memory: Nathalie Hartog Gautier is an exhibition on display at Orange Regional Gallery. Free entry.
* Sculptures in Spring, an exhibition of works by Glenn Hoyle, Natalie Reid, Jaq Davies, Harrie Fasher, Jack Mann, Simon Reece and Hugh Oldham, is on display at Jayes Gallery. Free entry.
* The Something Special Christmas exhibition of more than 30 artworks from Jayes Gallery artists and guest artists is on show. Free entry.
* Orange Art Society's Christmas art exhibition is on display at the Cultural Centre, off the Woolworths car park, with about 100 artworks on show. Open 10am to 3pm. Free entry.