Still looking for something to do this weekend in and around Orange? Check out our What's On guide below.
Friday October 18
* Phantom of the Opera opening night at Orange Civic Theatre at 8pm. For tickets to this must-see show contact Ticketek on 6393 8111.
* Orange Wine Show Tasting at Orange Showground from 5.30pm. More than 250 wines available with a masterclass on offer for an extra $15.
* The Three O's: Orban, Olsen and Ogburn art exhibition will open at 6pm for a 6.30pm start at Orange Regional Gallery. The touring exhibition featuring the work of three noted artists and art teachers Desiderius Orban, John Olsen and John Ogburn. Don't miss the floor talk at 5.30pm by curator Emma Collerton. Free entry.
* Twilight Sounds at Orange City Bowling Club from 7.30pm. This month's line up includes Samantha Jean, One Proud Monkey and The Differents.
* Charmaine Wilson will perform at Orange Ex-Services' Club. Visit www.oesc.com.au to purchase tickets.
Saturday October 19
* Come along to the next Operation Christmas Child packing day from 10am to 4pm at Christian Ministry Centre, 560 Cecil Street. Morning tea is included but people are asked to bring their own lunch. Call Robyn Hicks on 0427 653 431 or Jenny Abbott on 6362 4226.
* Veteran's Health Week get together at the 1st/19th Battalion base on Margaret Street from noon to 6pm. The day is being held to raise awareness of mental health issues affecting former and present members of the defence force. All welcome.
* Cumnock Markets will be held from 9am to noon at the Crossroad Park.
* Orange and District Over 40s Single Social Club will hold a get-together from noon. No cost but bring your own food and drinks. For more information and location call 6365 1133 or 6365 9266.
* Orange Rodeo at Orange Showground. Gates open at 4pm for a great night of entertainment, including bull and bronc rides, ladies barrel race, old-time cowboy bullride, bareback riding and junior events. Adults $30, children under 15 years $20, family pass $70.
* Grumpy Old Men will perform at the Victoria Hotel from 8.30pm.
* Barry Bishop will perform in the Northcott Lounge at the Orange Ex-Services' Club from 8pm.
* Phantom of the Opera at Orange Civic Theatre at 8pm. For tickets to this must-see show contact Ticketek on 6393 8111.
Sunday October 20
* East Orange Village Markets will be held from 9am to 2pm at Orange East Public School. There will be lots of stalls, live music, a jumping castle and face painting.
* Cook Park recitals by the City of Orange Brass Band return for their summer season at 1pm. Bring along a picnic and enjoy this free event.
* Come along to a NAIDOC Week family fun day at the North Court from noon to 3pm, with music, dance, jumping castles and a barbecue.
* Two iconic choirs, the Orange Male Voice Choir and Cantar, will perform at Borrodell Vineyard from 3pm. Cost is $15 for adults and $10 for concession/child (afternoon tea included). Call 6369 1333 to book.
* Phantom of the Opera at the Orange Civic Theatre at 2pm. For tickets to this must-see show contact Ticketek on 6393 8111.
* Orange Community Markets are on at the Kmart car park from 8am to noon.
* Feathering the Nest exhibition by Josephine Jagger-Manners winds up at Jayes Gallery, Molong on Sunday. It examines how birds and people are alike in creating secure and pleasing homes. The gallery is open 10am to 4pm both days.
* Orange Arts Society will host a local artists exhibition during Wine Week until Sunday, October 27. Open from 10am to 4pm at their rooms on Anson Street, enter via the Woolworths car park.
* Come along to see Un-Four Seen exhibition of prints, paintings, drawings and sculpture at Orange Regional Gallery by artists Sonja Karl, Sam Newstead, Liz O'Reilly and Leanne Thompson.
* NAIDOC Week 2013 Exhibition will celebrate and recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and their contributions in various fields. The exhibition showcases works by local indigenous artists. Free entry.
* The Three O's: Orban, Olsen and Ogburn art exhibition is on at the Orange Regional Gallery. The touring exhibition featuring the work of three noted artists and art teachers Desiderius Orban, John Olsen and John Ogburn. Free entry.