Still looking for something to do this weekend in the Orange region?
We have the full list right here in the Central Western Daily's What's On guide.
Friday September 20
* Camp Quality's annual Tractor Trek will wind its way through Tarana, Portland, Sunny Corner, Yetholme and Bathurst on its second of three days today. The trek raises funds for Camp Quality, visit www.mycampquality.org.au/tractortrek for more information.
* Come along for an author talk by Bruce Auld on A Traveller's Flora: A guide to familiar plants along roadsides and in forgotten places at 5.30pm at Orange City Library. RSVP on 6393 8132. Free event.
* Nocturnal Duo is on at the Metro Hotel from 8pm. Free entry.
Saturday September 21
* The Daffodil and Spring Flower Show is on at St Barnabas Hall from 1pm to 5pm. Entry is $3 adults, children free. Afternoon tea available for purchase.
* Camp Quality's annual Tractor Trek will finish up at Orange's Robertson Park at 3.15pm. Come along to welcome the trekkers home after their three-day charity ride for Camp Quality and check out their tractors. Visit www.mycampquality.org.au/tractortrek for more information.
* Come along to the next Operation Christmas Child packing day from 10am to 4pm at Christian Ministry Centre, 560 Cecil Street. Morning tea is included but people are asked to bring their own lunch. Call Robyn Hicks on 0427 653 431 or Jenny Abbott on 6362 4226.
* Head to Millthorpe/Tallwood on a 27km ride for Bike Week. All riders welcome. Starts at 3pm.
* Cumnock Markets are on at The Crossroads from 9am to noon.
* The hilarious Kitty Flanagan is on at Orange Civic Theatre with her show Hello Kitty Flanagan. Limited tickets are available, call 6393 8111 to book.
* St Mary's Catholic Primary School's Silver Ball is on at Orange Ex-Services' Club. Tickets are$70 and include dinner and entertainment. Call 6362 2666 to book.
* Terry Lovett's Rock n Roll Disco is on at the Victoria Hotel from 8.30pm.
* Nothin' to Serious will perform live at the Orange Ex-Services' Club's Northcott Lounge from 8pm. Free entry.
Sunday September 22
* A guided bug walk is on at 10am at the Orange Botanic Gardens with entomologists Murray Fletcher and Holger Loecker. All welcome to this Friends of the Botanic Gardens event. Free event.
* The 149th Molong Show is on with lots of family friendly activities, sideshow alley, stalls and rides. Gates open 6am, events from 8am. Admission $20 family, adults $10, children $5, under 5yrs are free.
* Lions Club swap meet is on at Cudal Showground from 7am to 1pm.
* A collection of works by Josephine Jagger-Manners opens at Jayes Gallery, Molong at 2pm. Her Feathering the Nest exhibition examines how birds and people are alike in creating secure and pleasing homes. Following the opening there will be a afternoon tea with bookings essential at $25 per person. Free entry for opening. On show until Sunday October 20.
* Orange community markets are on at the Kmart car park from 8am to noon.
* Looking Back by Martin Coyte is on at Orange Regional Gallery. Come along to see portraits by Martin Coyte, painted over the course of his career. Free entry.
* The Director's Choice exhibition is on at Orange Regional Gallery. Lots of quirky and fun artworks on show. Free entry.
* An exciting, confronting and graphic exhibition is on at Orange Regional Gallery. Wunderkammer features 16 installations from Rod McRae's Tent of Wonders. The principle medium in all the installations was real animal skins (taxidermy). Free entry.