Still looking for something to do this weekend? Check out our guide below
Friday, September 6:
* Chamber Made concert series continues at the Orange Regional Conservatorium from 6.30pm for canapés, music starts at 7pm. Russian music is this month's theme. Cost is $25 for adults, $15 concession or ORC school age children. Tickets at the door or via 6361 7974.
* Gabe Middleton and Mal Key are on at the Robin Hood Hotel from 7pm. Free entry.
Saturday, September 7:
* Come along and visit Orange's constructed wetlands at a family friendly event from 9am to noon. Bird watching, nest building, chocolate frog hunt and lots of useful information. Bring your own picnic lunch. Visit www.rotarycluboforange.org.au for event times.
* Lots of barbecues and cake stalls on across Orange and Cabonne for today's election day, click here for locations.
* Orange Coin and Stamp Fair is on 9am to 3pm at the Cultural Centre, Sale Street.
* 4 on the 4loor is on at the Victoria Hotel from 8.30pm. This month's line up includes Phil Williams, Bobby Shades, Little Brown and IO.
* Di Bird returns to taste Canowindra at 6.30pm. Bookings essential on 6344 2332.
* Dee Blundel is on at Orange City Bowling Club from 7.30pm in the lounge bar. Entry free for members.
* Skyz The Limit are on at Orange Ex-Services' Club's Northcott Lounge from 8pm. Free entry.
Sunday September 8
* Tania Kernaghan will bring her Greatest Hits tour to Orange Ex-Services' Club. She will perform alongside her father Ray Kernaghan. Call 6362 2666 to book.
* A sustainable home design workshop is on 1pm to 3pm. Visit www.rotarycluboforange.org.au for more information.
* The annual Legacy Golf Day is on at Duntryleague. The four person ambrose event tees off at 12.30pm following a barbecue lunch at 11.30am. Entry is $30 and includes lunch.
* Orange community markets are on at the Kmart car park from 8am to noon on Sunday.
* Sustainable Living Week kicks off on Saturday for a week of fun and educational events across Orange. For the full program visit www.rotarycluboforange.org.au
* Looking Back by Martin Coyte is on at Orange Regional Gallery. Come along to see portraits by Martin Coyte, painted over the course of his career. Free entry.
* Director's Choice exhibition is on at Orange Regional Gallery. Lots of quirky and fun artworks on show. Free entry.
* An exciting, confronting and graphic exhibition is on at Orange Regional Gallery. Wunderkammer features 16 installations from Rod McRae's Tent of Wonders. The principle medium in all the installations was real animal skins (taxidermy). Free entry.
ONE of the biggest rugby league games in Orange's history will be played at Wade Park on Sunday.
Orange Hawks and Orange CYMS will clash in the Group 10 premier league grand final with the game kicking off 2.30pm.
In the lower grades, Bathurst Panthers play Bathurst St Pat's in first division from 12.30pm, Orange Hawks take on Cowra in the under 18s decider 11am, and Orange CYMS go up against Bathurst Panthers in the women's league tag at 9.45am.
The Orange Netball Association preliminary final games will be played at the Orange PCYC from 9am on Saturday.
The division one game between five-time defending champions Robin Hood and Royal Hawks starts at 2.50pm.